Saturday 8 March 2014

Thank goodness for biscuits!

It's the start of week 2 of my £1 per day challenge and I've just spent another £7 on food to last me the next 7 days. The great news is that I already had lots of porridge, rice and jam left over from last week so once I'd bought the items I needed for my meals this week I still had 96p left over to spend on snacks for those times of the day when only something yummy would do! Thanks to the incredibly low prices at Aldi I managed to buy 2 whole packs of biscuits - woo hoo! Fingers crossed this week isn't going to be quite as painful as last week although I've still got the worst porridge in the world to look forward to each morning which is never a great start to the day...

Here is my shop. Total price = £7.00


And thanks again to Carole for joining me on the £1 per day challenge. Having someone who knows how tough it is makes it a little easier.

Here is her shop. Total price = £6.87



If you haven't sponsored me already and would like to please go to: www.indiegogo.com/projects/mission-congo

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment