Friday 7 March 2014

£1 per day in picture form...

Today I'm having one of those days where I'm so hungry I don't know what to do with myself and I know the only 2 things I can have as a snack is porridge or boiled rice... neither of these options sounds particularly appealing right now so instead I'm trying to distract myself and stop counting down the hours until my next meal!

I can't wait to go shopping tomorrow. Because I don't need to buy porridge or rice I should have about 90 pence that I can use to buy snacks for next week. The big question is - what to buy?!

Here is my £1 per day week in picture form. I found the easiest way to do it was to have the same meals every day for 7 days. I am so bored of rice, carrots and broccoli! Tonight I am going to dream of biscuits! :-)




Thanks again to everyone who has sponsored me to do this crazy challenge and for all your donations to Mission Congo. I've raised £1,690 already which is fantastic and makes being hungry totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment