Sunday 2 March 2014

I'm off to a great start!

I'm very pleased to announce that with your help I've managed to raise over £550 in just 48 hours - what a great start! Thanks so much to everyone who has donated already. All of these donations have come from family members and friends who have shown an amazing amount of support for me and the project - I really appreciate it so much.

Today has been a difficult day. After the big push to get the fundraising page, facebook page and this blog site all launched on Friday, I have felt absolutely exhausted this weekend. On top of that, feeding myself on just £1 per day has really taken it's toll and I'm suffering from major sugar withdrawal!

Only 26 days left to go... I know it's all going to be worth it as soon as I get to DRC.

If anyone else would like to sponsor me or donate some items for me to take please visit: www.indiegogo.com/projects/mission-congo

Thanks!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment