Monday 24 March 2014

The best and worst part of my day...

As you know I've changed tactics this week and gone for a veggie diet which I have to say I'm already feeling better on although I'm a little bit bored of mixed vegetable pasta for dinner and I'm only on day 3 of 7!

The great news is that by not spending money on expensive meat I was able to treat myself to some chocolate this week which I save everyday until the evening and sit down to enjoy with a cup of tea... which leads me to the best and worst part of my day.



The best part is obviously that I get to enjoy the amazing taste of melt-in-your-mouth Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate which after 3 weeks of not having any is like a little piece of heaven. The worst part is that within a few seconds that one tiny piece has gone and I'm left traumatised as knowing I have to wait a full 24 hours until my next piece is like hell!

Anyone who knows me knows that I can easily devour an entire giant bar of chocolate without even blinking and still want more so I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is like some sort of medieval torture! 

24 days down and just 4 left to go...

Please show your support by making a donation on the fundraising page:
www.indiegogo.com/projects/mission-congo

Every donation, no matter how small, can make a big difference to an orphan in DRC.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment